M. Jones Creations will be “on the road”, exhibiting in the below 2018 craft shows and events across Ontario. Though I’ve only been at this for a year or so, craft shows are definitely my favourite way to get my creations into the hands and homes of our customers. There’s nothing like watching someone’s eyes light up when they discover that you’ve got that perfect item for them.
Here’s a current list of our 2019 Craft Shows. Check back often as this list is a work in progress and will be updated as our applications are accepted!
M. Jones Creations is Confirmed for the Following 2019 Craft Shows
- March 24: Vintage and Handmade Market – Paris, ON
- April 5: Spring Niagara Craft Show – Niagara
- May 10 and 11: Handmade Market – St. Catharines
- June 29 to July 1: Artistry By The Lake – Niagara On The Lake
- July 13 and 14: Art in the Barn – Dorchester, ON
- August 4 to 6: Huronia Festival of Arts (at Kempenfest) – Barrie, ON
- September 13 and 14: Handmade Market – St. Catharines
Whether indoors or out, look for our “barn board decor” sign! We will be there with our barn board flags, railway spike coat racks, and – as long as our space allows for it – barn wood furniture. Each event is different, and due to the large sizes of some of our creations, not all products will be available for viewing at all shows. Are you looking for something specific? Send us an email before the show to check if we’re bringing the pieces you are interested in!
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover (credit cards processed securely using SquareUp).
Do you have an event that is a great fit for M. Jones Creations? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the event information.